– Serie A winners Juventus try to beat PSG to win the signing of David De Gea. The 28-year-old goalkeeper has yet to reach an extension deal with Manchester United as the Reds will not accept his request for a raise.
– Marco Asensio's agent Horacio Gaggioli said Real Madrid rejected Liverpool's £ 155 million offer. The 23-year-old is considered the core of Zinedine Zidane's retirement.
– According to a Mirror report, Liverpool is about to make a new £ 70,000 contract per week for Joel Matip. The current contract of the Cameroonian defender with the club should expire at the end of next season and the Red Brigade wants to keep him in Anfield.
– Man United has joined Lille's 60 million-pound striker Nicolas Pepe. Red scouts are being sent to watch the Ivorian striker to replace Romelu Lukaku.
Manchester City defender Nicolas Otamendi is expected to leave the club this summer. There are two teams from the Premier League, West Ham and Wolves, who are interested in the Argentine.
"Burnley could have allowed Joe Hart to leave the CNTD this summer. Some French clubs are interested in former goalkeeper England. Hart has been stuck on the bench since the 1 to 5 loss at Everton on Boxing Day.
– Thorgan Hazard has agreed to join Borussia Dortmund and is just waiting for club owner Borussia Moenchengladbach to accept the transfer. Eden Hazard's younger brother is having an impressive season in the Bundesliga and has attracted the attention of many teams.
– Everton midfielder Tom Davies is about to sign a new contract that lasts until 2023. Davies is a product of Everton training. He made his first team debut in 2015 and now has 4 goals after 86 appearances for the Merseyside team.
– Wayne Rooney's DC United club is believed to want to hire Everton defender Ashley Williams. The Welshman will be without a contract this summer and is loaned to Stoke.
– Coach Brendan Rodgers said Leicester City will do everything possible to buy Youri Tielemans this summer. The 21-year-old midfielder is playing for Foxes on loan from Monaco.
– The midfielder Eric Bailly insists he wants to stay at Manchester United to compete for the main stone, despite the interest of Arsenal and Lyon. The 25-year-old still has 3 years contract with Old Trafford and is not allowed to play regularly due to injury.
– Chelsea are considering buying Matthew Kovacic for £ 26m. The 24-year-old Croatian midfielder is currently loaned by Real Madrid. This season he has 46 appearances on all Blues blocks and has two assists.
– Coach Maurizio Sarri believes Gonzalo Higuain will stay at Stamford Bridge after the summer after joining Chelsea on loan from Juventus in January 2010. The Argentine striker scored 4 goals in 14 games for the Blues and Sarri. confirmed that he could score more goals next season.