Around 17:30 on 11/6, in the My Son Tower apartment building (No. 62 Nguyen Huy Tuong, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi), there was a temporary power failure, the whole building was cut off.
When this interruption happened, many people moving in the elevator of the first floor of this building went up and could not escape, among them children.
Soon after, many residents and the Building Board coordinated to open the elevator doors to rescue those who were trapped.
According to a witness who lived on the 4th floor of this building, the lack of energy was also overcome soon after. The reason may be due to the hot sun, the overloaded electricity leads to the collapse of the building aptomat.
The lack of energy caused the whole lighting system in the parking areas of the B1 and B2 floors of the building to be "paralyzed", and many people had difficulty getting around and picking up the cars. The electronic ticket control system is also "stalled" in a short time.