Symptoms to detect prostate cancer are difficulty urinating, urge to evacuate and not make it real, pain and burning during urination, or blood in the urine or semen.
Here are the five recommendations for resolving this disease:
1. According to a study by Harvard Medical School, sexual activity reduces the risk of suffering from this disease. It is because one Man ejaculating 21 times or more per month has 33% less chance to have prostate cancer the one that secretes 4 to 7 times in the same time.
2. Although Prostate surgery carries more risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction, those who undergo this will take a year to get an erection again. Near the 60% of patients recover their capacity have sex
3. The fundamental examinations necessary to detect prostate cancer is the PSA. (prostate-specific antigen) and digital rectal examination, Thus, it will be possible to perform an early study or detection of the disease: although there are other methods, such as ultrasonography of the prostate, they have not proved their efficacy for the early diagnosis of the disease.
4. It is true that, from the age of 50, with a family history of prostate cancer, African American origin and diet rich in fats. factors to suffer from prostate cancer, but the increase dconsumption of fruits and vegetables, exercise routinely, and a preventive examination that includes digital rectal examination and PSA they help reduce the risk.
5. If prostate cancer is diagnosed early, among the main treatments is hormonal therapy, which is applied in advanced stages and consists of provide hormones; O radiotherapy, Should not be placedExternal attachment to the pelvic area; O radical prostatectomyWhat is the Total Prostate Extraction and the seminal vesicles to stop cancer.