Strictly Come Dancing 2018 is now in week nine. The remaining eight celebrities and their partners will be dancing in Blackpool tonight. Here's the start date for Strictly Come Dancing tonight on BBC One.
What time is it strictly tonight?
Strictly Come Dancing is tonight (Saturday, November 17) at 6:45 pm on BBC One.
The episode will last for an hour and 25 minutes, which means it will end at 8:10 pm – even in time for The X Factor on ITV.
This week, Strictly Come Dancing is broadcasting live from the Blackpool Tower meeting room, which has become an iconic and highly anticipated part of Strictly every year.
The episode will be broadcast live on BBC iPlayer during the broadcast.
WHO WILL STRONGLY LEAVE THIS WEEK?
The Blackpool show will be available to accompany the streaming service shortly after the broadcast.
Sunday's result, meanwhile, will air at 7:20 pm tomorrow on BBC One.
The Sunday episode will run for 40 minutes until 8 pm.
In addition to revealing who will be the eighth celebrity out of Strictly Come Dancing in 2018, the show will also feature a Take That performance.
STRONGLY COME DANCE 2018 BLACKPOOL WEEK SONGS AND DANCES
What will happen on Strictly Come Dancing tonight?
The synopsis says, "Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman present how the star-studded dance competition reaches its most stunning annual milestone, with the remaining pro-celebrity duos departing from London and heading north to the Lancashire coast where they lay his skills to test against the iconic backdrop of the Blackpool Tower Ballroom.
"Already a fascinating affair, Strictly spins the record well and really up to 11 for its annual trip to the resort town of the north, with sets and even more glitzy routines that take the artists to the limit.
"With the grand finale only a month away, the stars once again face the scrutiny of judges Shirley Ballas, Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood, ahead of another elimination tomorrow night with Danny John-Jules and Amy Dowden. last pair to leave last weekend. "
The episode will also begin with a performance by singer Gloria Estefan.
WILL DOCELEY WIN STRICTLY DANCE?
She will be performing a medley of her greatest hits, which include Rhythm is Get You, Get On Your Feet and Conga.
Celebrities and their partners are doing the following:
- Ashley Roberts and Pasha Kovalev: Jive Shake Ya Tail Feather of The Blues Brothers
- Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard: Argentinian tango by the river by Bishop Briggs
- Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton: Parsley for Ooh Ahh (just a little bit), by Gina G
- Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice: Double Step for Unstoppable by E. S. Posthumus
- Kate Silverton and Aljaž Skorjanec: American Smooth for Everlasting Love by Love Affair
- Charles Venn and Karen Clifton: Samba a La Bamba by Connie Francis
- Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse: Theater and Jazz (Couples Choice) for The Trolly Song by Meet Me In St Louis
- Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell: Foxtrot and Quickstep for the Dancin 'Fool of Copacabana
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 airs today at 6.45pm on BBC One