With the end of the winter season, winter boots should be stored safely, to maintain its shelf life and use it next year. In this context, "Madam.net" offers some cleaning tips:
1. For cleaning:
• Use a soft brush to remove dirt and dust from shoes.
• Dip a soft toothbrush in the diluted white vinegar and gently rub the suede over it, then wipe it with a piece of lint-free cloth.
• Put a little "Vaseline"In leather boots, in order to hide the visible scratches.
• Sprinkle some of the "Sodium bicarbonate"Inside each pair of shoes in order to get rid of their bad smell. Then put a few drops of lavender oil.
2. For storage:
• If possible, store a shoe closet to store your shoes safely, being careful to choose a location for the closet away from hot places at home.
• Put the Newsprint in pairs of shoes to prevent them from wrinkling.
• Store shoes in plastic boxes or bags.