Dr. Abdelhafeez Abdel Rahim Mahboub
Professor of Political and Economic Geography
Present work: Department of Geography, Faculty of Social Sciences, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah
– Head of the Department of Social Sciences of 1413-1419 in Makkah
– Head of the Department of Social Sciences from 1420 to 1427
– Chairman of the Committee for the selection of Mecca as the capital of Islamic culture for 2004
– President of the College Development Committee 1428
– Member of the Curriculum Development Committee 1429
– Member of several internal and external committees
External scientific participation:
* Participated in a research seminar held at King Saud University under
Title (Technical and Vocational Education and the Future of Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
* Participated in a research seminar held at the Technical College of Riyadh under the title
(Technical colleges at the service of development in Saudi Arabia)
* Participation in the conference on the geography of the Arab-European meeting held in Malta from
17 – 20 Rajab 1422 with a research on Islam and capitalist globalization
* Participation in the conference of Islam and the West, held at the University of Cairo 7 – 8 0
1423, seeking (the dominance of Western economic globalization over the world)
* Participation in the Second International Conference on Social Sciences held in Rehabilitation
University of Kuwait from 6 to 8 April 2003 in search of (human rights
New world order)
* Participation in the conference of the current Islamic world held at Cairo University 18 –
February 19, 1424 with a search for (the world of the Islamic world among the global blocks)
* Participated in the IV Forum of Arab Geographers, held at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Rabat, 2-5 November 2006, analyzing (the degree of success of the growth of intra-Arab trade in the absence of a common strategy in the era of globalization )
* Participation in the first International Conference on Technology and Development Perspectives in the 21st Century (27-29 November 2007) held at the University of Ain Shams with the aim of activating the common Arab market in light of the scarcity of communication technology.
* Member of the former Saudi Geographic Society
* Member of the Egyptian Geographical Association
Search searched and published:
1- Technical Education and Industrial Professional Training for National Work and the Future of Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of Educational and Psychological Sciences, King Saud University, 1416. Participated in the symposium held at King Saud University in 1415 under the title of Education Technical and Professional Development and the Future of Development in the Kingdom.
2- Industrial changes in the industrial sectors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its regions
From 1395 to 1418 (published in the Journal of the Faculty of Arts, University of Assiut
3. Graduates in technical colleges and labor market in the private industrial sector in Saudi Arabia (Middle East Research Center, Ain Shams University, 1418)
4 – Analysis of the growth of new industrial areas in the main areas of Saudi Arabia in the private industrial sector from 1359 to 1418 (Journal of the Faculty of Arts, University of Qena, 1998)
5 – Commercial exchange of industrial production between the GCC block in light of regional and global blocks Geographical Society of Kuwait 2002
6- Islamism and capitalist globalization, and a manifestation in the chain of calling the truth of the worldwide association
Islamic, 203, 1423
7. Multinational Corporations in Economic Geography, Geographical Society
8. Growth and Future of Manufacturing Exports in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the New World Order 1405-1420 Gulf Cooperation Council 1424
9- The Dominion of Western Economic Globalization in the World, Participated Research in the Conference of Islam and the West, Cairo University, 7-8 Safar 1423, Faculty of Dar Al Uloom, Cairo University.
10. Multinational Corporations in Economic Geography, Geographical Society
11. The importance of privatization and the reduction of the role of the public sector. Future Vision on Economic Reforms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, published and published in the Journal of Gulf and Arabian Peninsula Studies, University of Kuwait, April 2006.
12. Human Rights within the Global System (Between Islam and the Declaration of Human Rights), research presented to participate in the Second International Conference on Social Sciences, held at the University of Kuwait from 6-8 April 2003.
13- The position of the Islamic world among the regional blocs and the need for a joint Islamic market to be presented to attend the conference of the current Islamic world held at Cairo University, Dar al-Ulum on 20 April 2003, published in the book of the 2004 conference.
14- The reality and future of intra-Arab trade, published and published in 2007 by Ain Shams University.
15- The relationship between the growth of industrial exports and economic growth in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Referee and publication in 2007, Ain Shams University.
– The dynamics of job placement in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf countries A book published in the publisher of any books published from London 2012
– Does the world accept the winds of competitive globalization? A book published in a publisher published in London 2012
– Markets and monetary policy in the Gulf countries A book published in the publisher of all books published in London 2012
– Relations between the Gulf and Iran and the Middle East are balanced in the security formation of the Persian Gulf Published in e-book 2012
– Islamic banks are worthy of participating in the establishment of a new global financial system. Published in e-book 2012
– The reality and future of the Gulf economy A book published in the home of a publisher in Kuwait 2012
– That Religion Values Book published at the publisher's house in Kuwait 2012
– Islam and the Western book published in e-boo; 2012
– Islam and Democracy book published in e-boo; 2012
– Ummah Islamic book published in e-boo; 2012
– Book of Responsibility and Role of Saudi Arabia published in e-boo; 2012
– Towards a Transformative World A book published in the digital library of Dr. Abdul Aziz Thunayan 2013
– How the world faced the financial crisis of 2008, published in the e-book 2012
– Human rights between Islam and the book of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights published in the e-book 2012
– Features and prospects for the future of the book of the Saudi economy published in any London book
– One Nation Book published in the home of a publisher in Kuwait 2014
– A new geopolitical reality in the Middle East fueled by conflict and terrorism
Published in a publishers house in Kuwait 2015
– The role of Saudi Arabia after the Middle East Published in EKTAB 2016
* Presentation of political, economic and security studies to the Gulf Research Center