Gold prices fell as investors with higher risk appetite turned to stock markets in support of the US-Mexico trade deal.
In global commodity markets;
– silver, a 0.45% increase of US $ 14,705,
– gold fell 0.05% to $ 1,328.6,
– copper, up 0.73%, from US $ 2,681,
– platinum increased by 1.06% to $ 813.7 and
– Palladium is trading at $ 1,388.3, up 0.11%.
Domestically, the price of gold grams 248 pounds, 406 pounds of gold in the quarter, the Republican gold rose to 1,679 pounds.
Oil prices rose amid expectations that the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would continue its production cuts in order to prevent further economic slowdowns that have begun to affect demand.
Developments influence the criteria used in the definition of the price of crude oil Brent crude in Turkey, an increase of 62.4 percent from 0:18 dollars, US light oil is trading at 53.58 dollars, with an increase of 0.6 percent.