Get back to ASEAN 100, the newspaper's special edition, Prachachart Business Newspaper, November 15-18, rated ASTAN's 100th most profitable company by PTT Public Company Limited. The Thai energy giant has pledged to become the fastest-growing company with revenue of 1.99 trillion baht.
The company at the end of the table is Singapore's "Venture Corporation" technology companies with revenue of 9.8 billion.
25 Thai companies join ASEAN 100
For companies in Thailand classified ASEAN 100, there are 25 companies, and this special year with the Thailand 100 ranking is ranked as 100 highest-income companies listed companies on the stock exchange of Thailand. Who are the followers?
The interviews with the executives of 10 large companies of the country and the model of adaptation of the change of consumer behavior in the digital era. Under the title "People Change – Turbulent World: AI Business Game – Big Data" because of access. Understand the real need of consumers is who has the opportunity to win in today's business games.
Giant business "Big Data" fight.
In recent years, there has been talk of the "hot start" that brings innovation to new business models. But the recent IBM Institute for Business Value study indicates that the current feared start-up has eased.
And still can not fall into the throne of the traditional business. Because large traditional business groups have the advantage of occupying Big Data "and" Big Data "to reach and understand consumers. Including the technology genius agreed and adaptive seriously.
Or to cooperate with the business "start up" to make changes in the digital age. IBM Search For example, the "BMW" luxury car leverages Uber's automotive expertise by providing customized car services to meet consumer needs such as car sharing. Short-term car rental Or rent a car per hour.
Decode 10 business giants
For ASEAN 100 in 2018, "Transformers – Turbulent World: AI Games – Big Data" has decoded the adaptation models of 10 large Thai companies. To be able to change the consumer. Or the trend of the world has changed.
1. BTS Group Holdings Plc., Under the management of "Gin Kanjanapas", has strengthened its ownership of BTS SkyTrain throughout Bangkok. As a backbone in connection with the consumer. Transformed into a "Big Data" creator of a fascinating urban consumer.
2. MK Restaurant Co., Ltd., known as "MK Restaurant" and expanded its chain of restaurants. But the interesting turning point of "MK" is to expand the front line of food business to the logistics business. By joint venture with giant logistics "Seno Group" of Japan.
3. CP All Management Store Management "Seven Eleven" that the Thai people do not know. In addition to expanding coverage across the country, more than 10,000 agencies are on the way to offer new services that infiltrate all walks of life.
One of SETE's moves at the time banks cut branches to cut costs. Is serving as. A "24 hour service agent", including the most recent, is entitled to a refund. "VAT" for foreign tourists And jump into the full logistics battlefield. Challenges with merchants in Thailand and Kerry Express.
4. "Chanaphan Jungrungruangkit", vice president of Thai Summit Auto Parts Company, talks about the great wave of changes in the automotive industry to enter the world of electric vehicles and motor vehicles. Drive This could destroy the supply chain of traditional car manufacturers.
And the opportunity for new players. Especially the company Electronics To be. Major auto parts manufacturers in the future.
New CG game in "plastic" is a villain.
5. "Surat Pong" CEO and President of PTT Global Chemical Plc., Or GC, the largest integrated petrochemical company in the world. The origins of plastic products and packaging pose a challenge for everyone to be aware of and focus on the environment, reducing plastic waste, making "plastics" a major player in the environment. As a Plastic Generator How do Business Models Adapt to Global Trends and Change Consumer Behavior?
6. Bangkok Airways Plc. Management of "Bangkok Airways" airlines due to intense competition from airline business. Especially games reduce the price of cheap airlines. The volatility of oil prices is a big business cost. The growth of the airline business is not easy, so the Bangkok Airways business line is for "nonaero". In a way that turns "competitors" into "customers"
Changing people – the turbulent world (business)
7. The banking sector is an industry facing the challenge of serious digital disruptions Over the past two years, Thai banks have become an endless level. Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) has announced the business model. "Back to Somerset", "Thanee Genius", senior vice president, director of marketing. To follow the demands of changing consumer behavior. The so-called. "People change – turbulent world"
8. Bank of Ayudhya or BAY is another fast-tracker that has been digitally tuned to "create a new world and repair the old world". "Thakorn Piyaphan", president of Krungsri Consumer and Digital Banking Executive
And BAY innovation opens up a new global banking model to make it an open banking platform for partners to enter. Along with the business model, "Big Data"
9. Ploenchit Plc. Development Property Or Golden Land "Thanapol Sirithanachai" President The real estate giant. Describe different business models. Balanced port revenue of 2 segments is of residential projects. With building revenue "rent" port revenue both. And mixed projects "Three Neighborhood Towns" partnered with the "Co-Occupy Space," an international alliance to reshape the office building business.
And 10. "Prathana Kasemsri Na Ayudhya" Executive Director True Corporation and Digital Storm Entertainment This allows consumers to access content anywhere, anytime. And to create new service models and competitors to change the industry landscape. How to change the game business with the goal of becoming a leader. "Content and Media Business"
Meet ASEAN 100: "AI-Big Data" Business Game at Prachachat Business Newspaper, November 15-18