(New: photos on the spot, opinion of fire specialists)
The tragedy of the ancestral burial of the Tainan ancestors occurred in Tainan years ago! A fire broke out at a camp in Kaihuali, Xiaying District, at 4 o'clock in the morning, the fire was burning violently, the third floor was covered with fire and the fire station sent a large number of people to the rescue, taking about half time to put out the fire. On the fire, on the first floor, three large and two small kitchens were found on the first floor: the deceased was aunt and her grandchildren.
The police inspected three bodies at Liuying's funeral home this afternoon. Everyone died of shock from burns and issued a death certificate. Family members do not object. The fire control personnel initially judged that the fire point should be in the back kitchen. The possibility of artificial fire is low. It is not excluded that the fire caused by the fire of the wire is subject to further clarification.
After the police disappeared, they went to the site to inspect and found that the three grandmothers had lost their lives in the back room on the first floor, and they were close relatives. It was speculated that the aunt could not escape when the fire started and the grandchildren were thrown into his arms, but all were burned. Jiao Jing, the atmosphere of the scene is in mourning.
The neighbor said that the aunt who was accidentally buried in the cave had two sons and one daughter, all married: the aunt and the eldest son, the daughter lived with her son-in-law and six grandchildren. The two grandsons who lost their lives were born in the second child, the second son and his wife worked in the field and delivered their children to the aunt. When the three bodies were removed and sent to the bus, his wife and relatives shouted, "Mom climbed the bus," and it smelled sour.
The little brother and sister who lost their lives with their aunt went to the first middle class and the large class. The school was surprised and sad at the news. The brother was curly, elegant as Xiao Hanxing, and his sister was very pretty, like a doll. . The aunt taught them well, and they were very educated and very lively and generous. Among them, my brother's academic performance is excellent, and the intermediate final exam is the first, and the comprehensive performance in each field is also the first. Brothers and sisters are very popular and are the little helpers of the class teacher.
The Tainan City Fire Department was reported to the residential fire at about 3:45 am today, and 16 fire engines, 3 ambulances and 50 police were sent to the rescue. Upon arrival, the house was completely burned, seven of the four large members, three generations and three members of the household escaped successfully, but there were still 1 large, 2 small and 3 people trapped inside the house. After the fire died out at 4:39 a.m., the house was searched layer by layer. The family members identified the deceased as Aunt Huang Yuxue (61) and the grandson Feng Yanxi (7 years) and granddaughter Feng Qiuqiu (5 years).
According to police, the homeowner is involved in decorating and builds a wooden patio next to his house, which is filled with flammable materials. At the time of the fire, the fire was violent, the entire building was completely burned, the decorating studio next door was also a sea of fire, the instigator was so fierce and sad that he could only save it, but he could not help but be ruthless Three people killed the fire cavern, and one of the children's remains was crushed by the burnt compartment plaque. It was difficult to distinguish the first time until the researchers searched and confirmed that the three were burned to death. A bed.
"Thank you, who can not be sad …" the senior firefighter said that the three people slept in a room of only two pings, and the aunt was in the middle, the two grandchildren accompanied by the two closely related sides, can imagine the feelings of the grandparents and grandchildren Well, I can laugh and sleep together but now I have three distorted cokes. "That scene touches the depths of my heart, and I can not help but cry, we really try our best."
Li Hanzong, the second vice captain, pointed out that the structure of the fire building was covered with metal sheets on the third floor of the second floor, with 60 square meters on each floor, totaling 180 square meters of combustion area. There were 10 people living in the same room for three generations, seven people managed to escape, three people could not escape immediately and were swallowed by fire. One of the children in the first floor room had 1 adult and 2 children.
Guo Xinliang, the Tainan city's president, appeared early to express his condolences to the family, received 300,000 condolences on behalf of the parliament and invited the Office of Social Assistance to actively assist him. The year is near, and Guo Xinliang appeals to the public to take care of the fire.
Lin Jinhong, head of the department of disaster management of the former Fire Department, said that in this case, the chances of grandparents and grandchildren not even rushed, he suggested to install a police device at home and be able to notify early to prevent the tragedy happened. "If you see the fire, you will escape, and the smoke will hide." In case of a fire, you should stay away from the fire in the opposite direction, or choose a room with an external window as a refuge. Remember to close the door and then open the window and wait for the ransom. (Wang Zhihong, Liu Ronghui / Tainan Report)
Release time 07:30
Want to know more, do not forget to watch …
Tainan's little brother and sister met with fire and robbery
Have something to say, contribute "immediate forum"
Even on the first day of good weather, the northern temperature is 10 ° C, and the high temperature is above 24 ° C.
He forced the empty sister to clean the foreign man for the cause of exposure.