With the new and excellent smartphone experience, the launch of the Galaxy Innovation for a decade begins
Samsung Electronics unveiled a new series of high-end smartphones: the Galaxy S10 as part of the 10-year celebration of its first series of Galaxy S smartphones. With four unique devices, the Galaxy S10 series is designed to meet the diverse needs of the market current smartphone, and users can do more. Each of the devices featured brings next-generation experience into areas that make the most of users: exceptional screen, camera, and performance innovations.
As a commitment to the innovations that marked the last decade, Galaxy S10 designed for all those who want a premium smartphone with exceptional performance and lay the foundation for the next generation of mobile experience. Galaxy S10 + It raises each staircase to the highest specification – the screen, the camera and performance. Galaxy S10e is a great companion of anyone who wants all the superior performance in a compact flat panel package. And last but not least, Galaxy S10 5G is designed for those who want more and are ready for the fastest speeds available and the most powerful features. The Galaxy S10 series with the new dynamic display AMOLED, the next generation camera and smartphone capabilities offer more options and set new standards for smartphones.
"The Galaxy S series since its first launch ten years ago follows the upscale innovations – it provides users with an incredible experience and a device that is unique to them," said DJ Koh, president and CEO of IT and Mobile Communications at Samsung Electronics . "The Galaxy S10 is a reflection of a rich legacy and brings incredible screen, camera and performance innovations. Samsung has justified its position in the new era of smartphones with every device featured."
Introducing the AMOLED dynamic display: full-screen experience with ultrasound fingerprint reader
The Galaxy S10 features the best screen from Samsung – the world's first AMOLED dynamic screen. As the first HDR10 + certified smartphone, the display offers genuine digital content and you'll have a wonderful image with the dynamic "tone mapping" process. The AMOLED dynamic display, which features the Galaxy S10, also features a VDE bright light color certificateand an excellent contrast ratio for darker and brighter black.
Confirmed by DisplayMate, you can now enjoy extremely accurate color on your mobile device– even with extremely strong daylight. And the dynamic AMOLED display with TÜV Rheinland Eye Comfort technologyReduces blue light for incredible picture quality.
As a result of this fascinating development, the Galaxy S10 adorns the exclusive endless screen, enriched with many sensors and incredible camera technology – on-screen content can be enhanced without disturbance.
The dynamic display AMOLED Galaxy S10 also has the first ultrasonic fingerprint reader in the world that reads the 3D contours of your physical footprint. This next-generation biometric authentication, with the first FIDO Alliance Biometric Component certification in the world, ensures the incredible security of your device.
The Galaxy S10 introduces new camera technology and advanced intelligence to capture epic clips:
- Ultra Wide Angle Camera: As the first S-series, the Galaxy S10 offers an ultra-wide angle camera that offers a 123-degree view and captures as much as your eyes. Great for inspiring landscapes and divine panoramas, and even for clips that every member of your family can see, you capture the entire image with an ultra-wide-angle camera.
- Super Steady function and high quality video recording: The Galaxy S10, using the Digital Stabilizer technology, allows you to record a "practical" pattern. Regardless of whether you are on a dance beat at your favorite concert, or if you want to catch every moment of cycling, Super Steady captures every moment. Both the front and front camera capture moments in UHD quality and, like the first in its class, the front camera lets you capture the moment in the HDR10 +.
- Camera with artificial intelligence: The Galaxy S10 with Neural Processing Unit (NPU) makes smart features even more accurate, without additional pre-defined camera settings. With the help of NPU, the Scene Optimizer is now easier to recognize and process more additional images. And with the Shot Shot feature, the Galaxy S10 provides automatic composite recommendations for better framing of your photos.
Advanced performance features for the best use of your phone
The Galaxy S10 has excellent hardware and software based on machine learning. With a new power-sharing capability, better performance with artificial intelligence and a smart wireless network, the Galaxy S10 is the smartest Samsung device to date.
- Wireless Power Sharing: The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a wireless power sharing device that allows careless charging of smartphones as well as iQ-certified portable devices. The features of the Galaxy S10 are also reflected in the fact that while charging, at the same time that wireless sharing of power It also carries another device that is charged with a normal charger, which allows the other charger to go home while you are on the move.
- Smart Performance: The new software Galaxy S10, equipped with artificial intelligence automatically and based on the use of your phone, optimizes the battery, the processor, the memory and even the temperature of the device. And it's getting better over time. By improving artificial intelligence capabilities, the Galaxy S10 learns to run your most frequently used applications faster with your phone.
- Smart Wireless Networking: The Galaxy S10 incorporates a smart wireless network, allowing a smooth and secure connection when switching Wi-Fi and LTE. At the same time alert for possible unchecked wireless connections. The Galaxy S10 supports the new Wi-Fi 6 standard for better wireless connectivity to a compatible router.
- Bixby Habits: Bixby's Galaxy S10 automatically recognizes your habits and provides more personalized recommendations that make it simpler from day-to-day. With pre-installed habits such as driving or sleeping habits, your everyday life with the Galaxy S10 will now be richer.
A new era of 5G connectivity
As with 2G, 3G and 4G, Samsung also took the lead in 5G connectivity – working with the most important companies to develop and implement 5G network technology. Samsung, with the new Galaxy S10 5G, the first Samsung smartphone 5G, also offers 5G features for its users. With the Galaxy S10 5G, 5G network users can download the entire season of TV shows in a matter of minutes, play graphical games in the cloud quickly, take advantage of enhanced virtual and extended reality experiences and keep in touch with friends and family through video calls in 4K real-time time. To make the most of 5G connectivity, the Galaxy S10 5G boasts the largest screen of the ever-present 17.01-inch (6.7-inch) O-Galaxy display, Samsung's 3D depth camera for 3D photos, which also includes Live Video Focus and Quick Measure, and is powered by an extremely fast wireless load from 4,500 mA to 25 W.
 Based on DisplayMate, the maximum brightness is up to 1,200 threads.
 The Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10 + screens are awarded by VDE Germany with a certificate of 100% mobile color volume with a contrast ratio of 2,000,000: 1.
 Based on DisplayMate, 0.4 Precision JNCD color with DCI-P3 color scale.
 TÜV Rheinland, a global certification institute, has received Eye Comfort certification for the Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10e displays based on the ability to reduce the harmful effects of blue light. Learn more about the certificate at www.tuv.com, ID 1419064785.
 Available in Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10 5G. The fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S10e is on the phone's power key.
 HDR10 + recording quality may vary based on the sharing and rewriting platform; HDR10 + colors are available on devices or support platforms.
Wireless power sharing is limited to Samsung or other smartphones supporting WPC iQ wireless charging, such as Galaxy S9, S9 +, S8, S8 +, S8 Active, S7, S7, S6 Active, S6, S6, S6 Active, S6 Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5 and Samsung, including Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch (46/42 mm) and Galaxy Buds. Not operational with devices other than the Samsung brand is not excluded. It can affect incoming calls or data services, depending on your network environment.
 If you connect two devices at the same time, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 for Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10 + may not be available.
 Bixby Routines Driving routines are only available on cars that support Bluetooth connectivity.