If you took a copy of the Mortal Kombat 11 last week, or even if you're just watching the news, you probably know that this can definitely make some tweaks here and there.
Developer NeatherRealm Studios recently revealed that it will be promoting updates to the game on all platforms, hoping to address the balance issues of rewards raised by less happy fans. Although this particular update is yet to come, the Switch version now has a separate patch to handle other, smaller elements of the game.
– Character balancing and gameplay
-Audio and location updates
– Character tutorials are now available
– General stability improvements
– General corrections
In addition, all players from all platforms will receive some extra items in the game to help you overcome the challenges of the game.
We are aware of the difficulty issues in Towers of Time and although we have made some changes, make sure there is more to come. To help you along the way, all will receive:
– 500,000 Koins
– 500 hearts
– 1,000 soul fragments
– 1,000 Krystals of Time
As it turns out, the patch that is set to fix the reward balancing problems will be split into two other updates. The publisher Warner Bros. explained how everything will work:
For the Nintendo Switch, we have two patches in progress. Our goal is to launch the first patch in this series the next day or the next day.
– Character adjustment to reduce difficulty in towers of time
– Reduce AI health to reduce difficulty in Time Towers
– Reduce effects and frequency of most difficult modifiers in Towers of Time
– General improvements in stability
The second patch is in progress and we'll let you know as soon as we have a release date. This update will include:
– Reduce the difficulty of AI
– Increased Kurrency Rewards in Time Towers
– Thank you gift (as mentioned above)
Have you had problems with the game in its current state? Are you confident that these updates will solve the problems? Let us know in the comments below.