Illustration, Photo: Nebojsa Mandic
Police, along with a large operation, arrested 62 people in the territory of Serbia, arrested Milorad P. (52) from the Leskovac area and prevented slaughter!
As we learned, Milorad P. intended to kill his daughter, his boyfriend, but also the owner of the bakery where his daughter is employed.
– Milorad P. and his long daughter are not in good relations. A shock erupted between them because the arrested person was displeased with his son-in-law. That is to say, the daughter of the daughter of Milorad is of other nationalities, that the father did not like. Because of this, she was constantly on her knees and, after a while, he drove her out of the house. After that, he threatened her and her partner, claiming she could not bear a son-in-law, our source says, adding that the suspect was dissatisfied with her daughter's employer.
"The man she works with is supposedly known as a local criminal," the source says.
Deadly nights, Sunday, Milorad P., who was under the influence of alcohol, took up arms, sat in his "boy" and left the Medvedja road with the intention of liquidating three people.
A drunken drunk was sitting behind the wheel. He carried a rifle with several pieces of ammunition and a pistol with seven bullets. The bloody party was stopped by the police. That is, the inspectors received a signal that Milorad intends to commit a massacre. They made him a waitress, intercepted his car and arrested him. If they did not react so quickly, they would surely be dead because the suspect did not play, says our source and adds that the man was allowed to hold a pistol while he illegally owned the rifle.
– Milorad P. is suspected of possessing illegal weapons, domestic violence and endangering security. After the hearing, he was detained for up to 30 days, the source said.
I was selling narcotics and explosives
Condemned criminal Dimce Kimov fell on cocaine
The foxes have also been placed on convicted felon Dimchek Kimov (43). He was arrested in Belgrade on suspicion of distributing drugs, explosives and weapons. He was also arrested by J. Ž. (26), I suspect only of drug trafficking.
– The police are in J. Ž. found a package with a smaller amount of cocaine and, with Kim, a pack of about 50 grams was discovered. After the search of the suspect's apartment, a gun was found, another 20 grams of cocaine, marijuana, two vaginas and 2,250 euros. Two other pistols, one kilogram and 100 grams of explosives and a detonator capsule were found in the suspect's "audi" and "ford" – the source says.
In other words, Dimce Kimov has been known to the police for twenty years, and he has been convicted of various crimes in about a dozen times.
– In 2007, Kimov was arrested with 600 grams of cocaine, followed by Jovica Radonjic, who was killed in Zvezdara in 2015. In addition, Kimov is also convicted of trafficking in human beings, or because of prostitution – says the source.
Apatin Irritated Case
Teacher of technical pedophilia
The arrest that threatened police officers occurred in Apatin, where Stevo M. (39), a professor of technical education at a school near Apatin, was arrested.
– Teachers found 90 gigabytes of child pornography. On his computer, just like on camera, he found a large number of photos and videos of children who were exploited for pornographic purposes. The healing material was taken from the educational worker and he received an order of 48 hours. It is suspected that he has downloaded the material from the internet and exchanged it with other pedophiles, "said the source, adding that I was arrested by Zrenjanin for child pornography.
They earned almost half a million
In the same operation, the police arrested three young Leskovcani, who obtained a profit of 440,000 dinars with the game.
AM (21), J.J. (29) and M.S. (21) suspected that in May and June, posing as spies who were stripping black magic, they entered the homes of the wounded and demanded that all the money and gold they possess be wrapped in paper or cloth, placed under the bed and do not play for several days. Later they explored the carelessness of the wounded, entered their homes and hid hidden treasures – says the source.
It was a group of six members
Six people were detained in the regions of Belgrade and Arandjelovac on suspicion of finding Kosovo Albanians from March to April and transferring them across the border into EU territory. Each member of this organized group played its part in smuggling.
– Some took Albanians in Belgrade, others transported them to the border and organized illegal crossings. The money they took for their services was shared between them. Eight phones and two cars were seized, the source said.
WHAT WILL BE ALLED
– 3 kilos of narcotics
– 500 grams of cocaine
– 1,1 kg of explosives
– 4 rifles
– 6 pistols
– 3 revolvers
– € 13,420
(Kurir.rs / J. Ivić – B. Travica, Photo: Nebojša Mandić)