DATE AND TIME:
17.11.2018. 13:25 – 11/17/2018 14:07
Pollen pine is one of nature's best gifts. It has a wide range of health properties. Contains more than 200 bioactive nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phytonutrients.
In Chinese medicine, it has been used for more than 2,000 years as a remedy for better health, anti-aging and longevity.
Of course, it is very important that this is a pollen that is not contaminated or treated, which is collected, for example, in a pure pine forest. If you buy it well, check the manufacturer and make sure that 100 percent is natural, without additives, sugar, artificial colors.
These are some of the main characteristics of pine pollen:
* contains all 8 basic amino acids or proteins as well as a variety of essential amino acids
* contains almost all of the B vitamins
* contains vitamins D2 and D3, and vitamin D3 is generally very rare in plants
* rich in polysaccharides
* is a good detoxifying agent, and also has the ability to decalcify the body and improve flexibility of joints and connective tissue
* affects the immune system
* Supports endocrine gland and hormone balance
* may reduce pain sensitivity
* relieves severe inflammation
* is an ideal supplement for nutrition, protects against colds and flu
* regulates cholesterol
* has protective properties of radioactive radiation
* has strong antioxidant properties
* Regulates the level of testosterone in women and men
* regulates hormone levels and relieves menopause in women
* Improves metabolism
* help in weighing
In addition to these properties, pine pollen appears as an excellent supplement for healthy diets, nourishes the hair, strengthens the organs and their endurance, as well as the viability of the cardiovascular system, improving heart work.
In addition, some pine pollen ingredients strengthen the capillaries.
How to use pine pollen?
Pollen seeds, photo: Shutterstock
Freshly collected pollen can be added to foods, milk, yogurt, sheiks or juices. Buying in a powdered powder store, a spoonful of honey can be consumed daily.
It is recommended to drink in the morning before breakfast.
Best of all, pine pollen can be used indefinitely, and the results are visible after months of daily use.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
READ THE NEWS WE EXPRESS FOR YOU – HERE!