The market report Los asphalt modifiers provides an overview of the sector, including definitions, division, key suppliers, key development and market challenges. Market analysis Los asphalt modifiers is provided to global markets, including key development trends, competitive landscape analysis, market dynamics and forecasting development status of key regions 2019-2024
Get a sample copy of the report – www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245597
The market for active pharmaceutical ingredients is very competitive and consists of several important players; therefore, indicating a fragmented market scenario. The Los asphalt modifiers market has several manufacturers from China and India that occupy a dominant position in the market, due to their large manufacturing footprint. In Europe, Italy, Germany and the United Kingdom are the key regions for trade in asphalt modifiers.
Main suppliers of the asphalt modifiers market:
– Arkema Inc.
– BASF SE
– Cargill Inc.
– Engineered Additives LLC
– Eurovia Services GmbH
– Evonik Industries Corporation
– ExxonMobil Chemical
– Genan Holding AS
– Honeywell International Inc.
– As a corporation
– Kraton Performance Polymers Inc.
– McAsphalt Industries Limited
– PQ Corporation
– Romonta GmbH
– Sasol Ltd
– Dow Chemical Company
Main market trends:
-Increase the demand for paving application
– The asphalt concrete mixture has been an important building material for roads, airport runways, taxiways, cycle paths, etc. modifiers, such as binder modifiers (such as polymers, elastomers, fibers, rubber) and aggregate modifiers (such as lime, granulated rubber, anti-banding agents) are used to improve the performance of asphalt pavements in terms of increased strength to the floor, wear such as thermal cracks, grooves, paint strippers, etc., which prolong the useful life.
– In recent years, global demand for asphalt modifiers has seen above-average growth. The demand for asphalt modifiers has a direct correlation with the level of road construction activity in progress worldwide.
– The gradual changes in mobility and transport must be witnessed in the coming decades. In 2030, annual passenger traffic is expected to exceed 80 trillion passenger kilometers, or about a 50% increase over 2016. Global cargo volumes are expected to grow by 70% and an additional 1.2 billion cars are expected to be on the road in 2050. Therefore, to meet the additional demand, improvements are expected to occur in the road network and in the grading monitoring activities of the road infrastructure during the forecast period, thus increasing the demand for asphalt modifiers.
– Large cities around the world are seeing an expansion of bicycle action programs, in addition to increased use of bicycles for commuting. China, in particular, has seen the expansion of bicycle sharing in recent years, with Shanghai serving more than 450,000 shared bikes at home. This affects the demand for urban roads, which are subsequently equipped with cycle paths, in addition to seeing the development of new important cycle paths for daily commuting (such as the London bicycle lanes).
– the roads must also be increasingly modernized or developed, with vehicles with high lane occupancy, in order to encourage a solidary ride. This trend should boost the demand for asphalt pavements, in turn, increase the demand for asphalt modifiers.
Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market
-Asia-Pacific dominated the global market in 2018. In 2018, China’s construction industry is developing rapidly, due to increased investment in central government infrastructure as a way to support economic growth. The significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government, to resist the expansion of the industrial and service sectors, has resulted in significant growth in the Chinese construction industry in recent years, despite volatile growth in the real estate sector in recent years. As the construction industry is dominated by state-owned companies, the increase in government spending stimulates the growth of industry in the country. In India, the National Roads Authority of India (NHAI) was programmed to meet the goal of building 3,010 kilometers of roads for the 2017-2018 fiscal year, which is more than 900 kilometers, compared to the previous Exercise. The pace of implementation of the project is likely to increase further in the coming years. Investments in the development of road and highway infrastructure in the country should increase 2.8 times. Overall, these investments and development are expected to boost the market for asphalt modifiers in the Asia-Pacific region.
Ask or share your questions, if any, before purchasing this report -https: //www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245597
Reasons to buy this report:
– The market estimate (ME) spreadsheet in Excel format
– Customization of the report according to customer requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Detailed index of the Global Los Asphalt Modifiers Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges
1.1 Study results
1.2 General hypotheses of the study
2. Research methodology
2.2 Methodology of analysis
2.3 Study phases
2.4 Econometric modeling
3. Executive summary
4. Overview and market trends Los asphalt modifiers
4.2 Market trends
4.3 Structure of Porter’s five forces
4.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.3.2 Consumers’ bargaining power
4.3.3 Threat of new participants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
5. Market dynamics of the Asphalt modifiers market
5.1.1 Increase in production
5.1.2 Increasing demand
6. Global market segmentation Asphalt modifiers, by capacity
7. Global market segmentation Los asphalt modifiers, by type of material
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Los asphalt modifiers market segmentation, segmented by region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the world
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive scenario and market introduction The asphalt modifiers
9.2 Market share analysis
9.3 Developments of the main players
10. Analysis of the main suppliers (presentation, products and services, strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
11. Exemption from liability
And much more??.
Purchase this report (priced at $ 4,250 for a single user license) – www.absolutereports.com/purchase/78398