This is the first launch of the new Reno product line of the Chinese giant, where it comes with a marketing point. The new version of the Reno 10x Zoom will be launched in the Middle East. Enter the Hybrid Zoom feature up to 10 times.
An unconventional design for Silvia Camille is released on the Oppo 10x Zoom Reno for the Middle East markets, with Oppo offering the slanted design of the Sylvia Camcorder with a 16 mega pixel sensor.
Phone Specifications Oppo Reno:
- Corning Gorilla 6 Glass Screen AMOLED 6.6 "Screen
- The display quality is 2340 in 1080 pixels
- Dimensions of the screen 19.5: 9, and the screen occupies 93.1% of the structure of the phone
- Chip Snapdragon processor 855 octogonal cores
- Operating system Android Pie
- 256 GB of storage
- Random RAM 6 GB of RAM
- 4065 mhA battery
- Support for VOOC Charge 3.0
- Rear camera Triple settings with 48 mega pixel sensor, f / 1.7 lens, 8 mega pixel camera with 120 viewing angle and f / 2.2 lens slot The third sensor comes with 13 megapixels and hybrid zoom up to 10 times.
The Reno Oppo will also be available for AED 1,899 or SAR 1,899, available in the Saudi market on April 25 and available in the UAE market on April 22.
These are the details of the technological news: Oppo officially launches the Reno 10x Zoom phone for the Middle East markets today. Please, inform us with all the details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe our system or one of our different systems to provide everything new.
It should also be noted that the original news has been published and is available in unlimited technology and the editorial staff of Gulf 365 has confirmed that it may have been modified and may have been fully downloaded or quoted and you can read and follow the innovators of this news.