Live Y95 is intended to be a smartphone budget, especially since the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor is still part of the low-cost category. The $ 265 announced by Vivo places it somewhere on the border between the two entry level categories, so I can not say it's very attractive.
Full specifications for Vivo Y95:
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HDTV, 19.5: 9, 2.5 D curved glass screen;
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, Adreno 505, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage and support for microSD cards;
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.5 interface;
- dual-sim, 4G, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, dual band, direct Wi-Fi, hotspot, bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, dual GPS, GLONASS and BDS fingerprints;
- 13 megapixels with autofocus, LED flash, 1080p movie, bokeh capture, 2 megapixel camera with front camera f / 2.4 + 20 megapixels f / 2.0;
- 4030 mAh fast charge battery, 163.5 gr. weight and 8.28 mm thick.
The Vivo Y95 has a sleek design, a monobloc metallic construction and a front AI camera of 20 megapixels and many features dedicated to autonomous photos. The smartphone will be available in black and red, both versions with a blue-purple gradient.