though Italy U21 was imposed with the score of 3-1, Romania, U21, have a better goal and can lose to no more than two difference goals in front of the Under-21 France without losing the qualification in semifinals.
Spain U21 she also scored with the Polish, 5-0, and could be our opponent in the semifinals in the EURO.
How the chances of Romania influence these results
The GSP presents all their calculations for Romania to be in the semifinals.
1) Defeat or equate France U21
– Romania is mathematically qualified in the semifinals. From the first place!
2) We lost with France Under-21
– We are down 2 and depend on the results of the other groups. But the advantage of Romania is that they will play ULTIMA in the group stage and know exactly what MINIM result to achieve.
The situation in Group A is clear, and on Sunday we will find the final classification of B.
- There is also a scenario of HORROR in which Germany falls in 2. It is only known if I lose with Austria, and Denmark does not defeat Serbia. Chances are, but in this case, Germany could be the best place 2, with a goal of +7 before the last round.
- The closest thing to reality is that Germany beat the group and Denmark finishes in 2. The Nordics have 0 at the moment and play against a team already eliminated.
– If you win less than 3 goals, the Danes are OUT;
– With a win for exactly 3 goals will have the same goal as Italy, but more goals scored. Romania lose two goals with France;
– With a 4-goal victory by the Danes, Romania can lose at least one goal difference;
– With a win in 5 or more goals, Romania must score at least one point with France.
Who can play in Romania Sub-21 in the semifinals
IF "TRICOLOR" TERMINATION IN 1st Place
- if the best place 2 comes from group B or C, we meet 1st place in Group B
- if the best place 2 is Italy (2A): to know Spain (1A)
IF THE "Tricolors" FINISH IN PLACE 2
- will meet Spain (1A)
Belgium Sub21 – Italy Sub21 1-3 (Verschaeren 79 / Barella 44, Cutrone 53, Chiesa 89)
THE STARTING TEAMS
Belgium U21: De Wolf – Cools, Bornauw, Bastien (Mangala 59), Heynen, vice versa, Lukebakio, Bushiri, Oméonga (Verschaeren 59), Saelemaekers (Mbenza 74)
coach: Johan Walem
Italy U21: Meret – Calabresi, Pezzella, Bastoni, Pellegrini (Bonazzoli 79), Cutrone, Mandrágora, Mancini, Chiesa, Barella (Dimarco 90), Locatelli
coach: Luigi Di Biagio
Spain Sub21 – Poland Sub21 5-0 (Fornals 17, Oyarzabal 35, Ruiz 39, Ceballos 71, Mayoral 90)
THE STARTING TEAMS
Spain U21: Sivera – Martin, Meré, Nuñez, Ruiz (Merino 75), Ceballos (Vallejo 87), Oyarzabal (mayor 59), Aguirregabiria, Elm, Roca, Fornals
coach: Luis de la Fuente Castillo
Poland U21: Recorder – Pestka, Wieteska, Bielik, kurkowski (Placheta 71), Szymański, Buksa (Swiderski 55), Dziczek, Gumny, Fila (Piotrowski 46)
coach: Czesław Michniewicz
GRAPE CLASS A
VIDEO "The Hero" Ionuţ Radu, the author of a fantastic new speech, set before we scrambled England Under-21: "We die on the ground! I'm not afraid, I have you in front and a whole country in the back!"
HERE you have the most interesting stats + real time rankings in national and international soccer!