Writing once again the story of Samsung in the high-end mobile market, the Galaxy S10 Plus – the latest release of the Galaxy S family – now responds as the "Best of Test", In the evaluation carried out by PROTESTE: the largest association of consumer protection in Latin America.
The organization, which has been operating for more than 16 years in the market, conducts comparative and quality tests to assist consumers when buying a cell phone.
O Galaxy S10 Plus recorded 85 school points of 100, being this the biggest note already received by a cell phone in the category.
Two more Samsung family phones also appear to consolidate the ranking, with second place reserved for the Galaxy S10 (with 84 points) and Galaxy Note 9 in turn in third place with 83 points.
Designed to address the needs of today's mobile phone market, the Galaxy S10 Plus has been introduced to the world with an AMOLED display in the dynamic Infinity Display archetype that offers cinematic images with more realistic and vivid colors.
With five cameras and unprecedented technology in the brand portfolio, it's easy for the high-end smartphone to record 4K videos.
The results of the tests prove the innovative features of the Galaxy S10 Plus, bringing the cell phone to the top of the rankings in PROTESTE.
Because it is issued by one of the most important consumer protection agencies in Latin America, this seal demonstrates that the consumer is the center of our efforts and development, and will always be our main driving force.
Samsung Product Manager for Latin America
The Galaxy S10 Plus excelled at the screen, battery, ease of use, GPS navigation, overall performance and resistance tests, with various simulations that tested the water resistance and shocks.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- 6.4-inch display with Quad HD resolution +
- Dynamic AMOLED quality with HDR + and ratio 19: 9
- Infinity-O panel screen with 2.5D cut and circular notch
- Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Samsung Exynos 9820 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6 GB, 8 GB and 12 GB RAM
- 128 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB of internal storage
- Main cameras with three sensors
- 12 MP main sensor with f / 1.5 or f / 2.4 variable aperture, 77 degree lens, Dual Pixel AF and OIS
- 16 MP sub sensor with f / 2.2, 123 degree ultra-wide lens
- 12 MP tertiary sensor with f / 2.4, 45 degree telephoto / zoom lens, Dual Pixel AF and OIS
- Two front cameras
- 10 MP main sensor with f / 1.9 aperture and Dual Pixel AF
- Secondary 8MP ToF 3D sensor with f / 2.2 for Life Focus
- 4,100 mAh battery with shared wireless fast charging
- Ultrasonic Biometric Reader Under Screen and Face Recognition
- IP68 protection against water and dust
- 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
- Weight of 175 grams (198 grams in the ceramic version)
- Colors: White, Black and Green
- Colors for 1 TB variant: White Ceramics and Black Ceramics
- Android 9 Pie under exclusive interface of the Samsung Galaxy family (One UI) as operating system
Check it out too!
(updated April 29, 2019, s 13:42)