Synoptics of the Institute of Meteorology and Water Management published second degree notice before the storms with hail in the voivodeships:
– Silesian – where the alerts will be valid from 10 am on Friday until 1 on Saturday;
– Łódź – where the alerts will be valid from 2 pm on Friday until 2 on Saturday;
– Podkarpackie – where the notices will be applied from 10am on Friday until 3am on Saturday;
– smaller – where the alerts will be effective between 10am on Friday and 3am on Saturday;
– świętokrzyskie – where the warnings will be valid from 10am on Friday until 2am on Saturday;
– Lublin – where alerts will take effect from 12 noon on Friday until 3 on Saturday;
– Mazowieckie (in the following cases: licšlicicki, siedlecki, Siedlce, Sokołowski, Wegrow, Mińsk, Otwock, Garwoliński, Kozienice, Radom, Radom, Lipsk, Zwoleńskie, Szydłowiecki) – where the warnings will be valid between 12 noon on Friday and 3 on Saturday.
In these regions, rainstorms are forecast for locations with a total of 30 to 50 liters of water per square meter and wind gusts up to 80 kilometers per hour. Hail can fall locally.
Sinopticians IMGW also published first level warning before hailstorms. Valid in voivodships:
– Łódź (excluding poviats where high-grade warnings apply) – where there may be thunderstorms locally up to 30-40 liters per square meter and wind gusts up to 80 km / h. In places possible hail. The alerts will be valid from 14 Friday to Saturday 2;
– Pomorskie (except poviats: Slupsk, Slupsk, Lebork, Wejherowo, Puck) – where there may be storms with rains of 15-30 liters per square meter and wind gusts up to 85 km / h. In places possible hail. Warnings will apply from 12 noon Friday to midnight on Saturdays;
– Kuwait-Pomeranian – where rainstorms of 15-30 l / m2 are expected. and gusts as high as 85 km / h. In places possible hail. The alerts will be valid from 12 noon on Friday until midnight on Saturday;
– Warmia-Mazury (with the exception of poviats: Elbląg, Elbląski and Braniewo) – where rainstorms are expected to reach 15-40 l / sq. m. and gusts as high as 75 km / h. In some places, hail falls are possible. Alerts will be valid from 12 noon on Friday until 6 on Saturday;
– Podlaskie – where there may be rainstorms in locations of up to 15-40 liters per square meter and wind gusts up to 80 km / h. Hail can fall in some places. The notices will be valid from 1 pm Friday to 6 pm on Saturday;
– Mazowieckie (Nos poviats: Ostrołęka, Ostrołęka, Ostrów, Przasnysz, Maków, Wyszków, Wołomin, Pułtusk, Mława, Ciechanów, Ominuromin, Płońsk, Przysucha, Bialobrzeski, Grojec, Piaseczno, Żyrardów, Grodzisk, Warsaw, Warsaw West, Nowy Dwór, Legionowo, Płońsk, Płockie, Płock, Gostyniński) – where rainstorms of up to 30-40 liters per square meter can occur and gusts of wind up to 80 km / h. Locally welcome is possible. The alerts will be valid from 12 noon on Friday until 3 on Saturday;
– Opole (except the districts of: Brzesko and Namysłów) – where rainstorms of up to 30 l / m2 are expected to occur. and gusts as high as 65 km / h. Hail can fall in some places. The notices will be valid from 12 noon on Friday until midnight on Saturday.
Thunderstorms throughout the country
On Friday, IMGW synoptics plan to issue high school alerts before thunderstorms in voivodships:
In these voivodeships, the occurrence of storms with precipitation of a total of 20-60 l / m2 is predicted. and gusts up to 80 km / h. Locally, hail can fall.
First level alerts before thunderstorms can be issued in voivodships:
– Lower Silesia;
– Greater Poland;
before you storms in voivodships: Pomeranian, West Pomeranian, Kuwait-Pomeranian.
Thunder in the south
Also on Saturday, the aura can be dangerous. IMGW Synoptics plan to issue first-level alerts before hailstorms in voivodeships:
The forecast is that there will be storms with rains ranging from 20 to 30 l / m2. and gusts up to 80 km / h. Locally, hail may appear.
What is the first degree weather warning?
According to the IMGW definition, the first degree warning means conditions conducive to the occurrence of dangerous meteorological phenomena, which can cause material losses and threats to health and life. Conducting activities in conditions of exposure to these factors is difficult and dangerous. Expect difficulties resulting from activities in the area of occurrence of a threat, including delays caused by traffic obstructions, disturbances in the course of outdoor events or the possibility of their cancellation. Caution is advised, the need to track messages and the development of the time situation.
What is the indicative prediction of risk?
According to the IMGW definition, it is a forecast for a period of three consecutive days, containing information about the possibility of a dangerous meteorological phenomenon. If during that time the weather situation unfolds in the direction previously unfavorable, a meteorological warning will be issued.