Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, April 2) – It looks like a TV talent scout winner is not out of his mind yet about his traffic violation case.
Migo Adecer of the Startstruck faced officials last week for injuring two employees of the Manila Metropolitan Development Authority while driving drunk in the city of Makati as authorities found that the driver's license and official license receipt presented by actor were fake.
The Office of Land Transport (LTO) said Tuesday that the owner of the actual driver's license is Lerwin Estanislao, based on his database.
In a separate report, Makati police said Adecer's royal driver's license was handed over to the authorities for violations prior to the hit and run incident. A transit agent confiscated the original license of Adecer to drive recklessly at Rockwell Makati.
Police arrested Adecer on March 26 by reckless recklessness, resulting in physical injuries and property damage and disobedience to a person in authority. His victims were not indicted.
Adecer later published a public apology for his actions.
The LTO said it will continue its investigation into the case after obtaining other pertinent documents, such as the receipt of breach of ordinances and a copy of the police incident report.
"After getting PNP documents, the LTO will conduct its own investigation and act accordingly," Women Ocfemia, a spokeswoman for the LTO, said in a text message.