By NerdWallet, special for cleveland.com | Posted November 18, 2018 at 11:05 AM
On our list of things to buy and skip on Black Friday 2018, electronics definitely makes the "buy" list.
Electronics stores and major retailers check out laptops and computers every year on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
Discount models usually come from big brands like Apple, Samsung, HP and Dell.
We've reviewed the Black Friday 2018 ads to find great laptop and computer offerings. Here are our choices for some of the best bargains, organized by brand:
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch with 128GB flash storage for $ 799.99 (save $ 200) at Best Buy.
- Apple's 21.5-inch IMac with 1TB hard drive for $ 899.99 (save $ 200) at Best Buy.
The Dell XPS 13 4K UHD touchscreen notebook PC costs $ 1,349.99 ($ 350, limit five) at Costco.
- HP Chromebook 11.6-inch for $ 119.99 (save $ 80) on Target.
- Chromebook touchscreen convertible HP X360 for $ 199.99 (save $ 100) on Target.
- The HP Pavilion with a 23.8-inch and 1080p touch screen, all in one, for $ 699.99 ($ 200, limit five) at Costco.
RCA Cambio 2-in-1 notebook / tablet for $ 89 (save $ 60) at Walmart.