O Peruvian Under 20 World Championship he will find his South American rivals to be played in Chile in 2019. The draw will be held at the Teatro Municipal de Rancagua.
Chile's South American Under 20 will kick off on January 17 and will run until February 10, 2019 and will award 4 spots for the U-20 World Cup to be played in Poland next year.
Peruvian Under 20: the details of the draw
– There will be two groups of 5 teams each
– Speaking to Arturo Salah, President of the Chilean Football Federation.
– The mascots of the South American sub 20 of Chile.
– Chile (organizer of the contest) and Uruguay (current champion) will be the seeds in the draw.
– A review is made of the international events organized in Chile
– The tie has begun. The authorities of Chilean football speak.
Peruvian team: Yordy Reyna joined bicolor training [FOTOS]
O two color will play the Lara 2018 International U-20 Lara, where he will face Venezuela (owner), Ecuador and Bolivia. The competition will be held at the Metropolitan Stadium in Cabudare, Barquisimeto, between November 13 and 18.
O Peruvian Under 20 World Championship will debut before Ecuador on Tuesday, November 13, at 2:30 p.m. (Peruvian Time). He will then face Bolivia on Friday, November 16 (2:00 p.m.), and close the home run visiting Venezuela on Sunday, November 18, at 5:00 p.m.
Peru's Under 20 Team: the calls for the tour in Venezuela