You need to anticipate the date of your menstruation? There are very effective ways for your rule to go down before the scheduled date, either because you have a trip or for any other reason, in which you do not want to be with the period and that this is not a nuisance.
Take note of these tricks, even some are so good that they help lessen the menstrual cramps:
- Infusions and Teas: Ginger and parsley are ideal for causing uterine contractions. Consuming these ingredients a few days before the date when you expect the period to fall will work for you. Another effective tea is the clove as it also has the power to stimulate the contraction of the muscles of the uterus.
Look also: [¿Por qué salen “coágulos” en la menstruación?]
Preparation: Put to boil, 1 teaspoon of garlic and 500ml of water, for approximately 5 minutes, then strain and drink warmly 3 times a day.
- Hot water bags or a thermal bag: it is a very effective remedy, since the heat emanating from the hot water bag allows the muscles of the uterus to relax, reducing, in turn, the whole series of abdominal pains.
- The papayaYou can consume raw or in the form of papaya juice twice a day. A cup of papaya juice or a bowl of fresh and ripe papaya can be taken daily for effect.
Look also: [Color marrón en la menstruación: cuándo debes preocuparte]
Exercises to advance rule
If you do not want to try the remedies mentioned above, try any physical activity as this may contribute to the beginning of your menstrual phase:
- Running and Running: they are excellent for improving your circulation, and if you add the warmth to which the body is subject, you will be able to understand why your menstrual phase will progress noticeably.
- Climb up and down stairs: This exercise is not only perfect for improving your buttocks and your abdominal area, it is also ideal for inducing menstruation.
- Abdominals: stimulates the arrival of the menstrual phase, inciting the movement of the uterus.
Look also: [¿Hasta cuántos días es normal que se retrase la menstruación?]