Adresseavisen wants an open and factual debate. All posts are verified before posting. The debate is open at 07 (08) – 24. We reserve the right to shorten, edit and remove messages.
Your full name must be by Disqus username or Facebook profile.
Rules for discussion here at adressa.no:
- Discuss the subject, not the person. It is not allowed to warn or harass colleagues.
- Prohibiting or disapproving is not allowed.
- We do not accept racism, threats or attacks on individuals or groups.
- It requests that illegal acts not be accepted.
- Adresseavisen has editorial responsibility for everything that is published, but you are also personally responsible for the content of the post.
- Write cards and keep the case. We only accept Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or English text.
- Publication of copyrighted material is not permitted. You can cite short excerpts from other texts or articles, but remember the source reference.
- It is not allowed to insert links in the text.
- All posts are verified before they are posted on adressa.no.
- Posts with fake profiles are removed.
Posts that violate our basic rules are not posted. We reserve the right to block debaters who do not abide by the rules.