Here are the weather forecasts for the day of Thursday, April 18, 2019, prepared by the National Directorate of Meteorology:
– Cloudy with rain or rain in places in Tangiers, the Mediterranean, the Rif, the Middle Atlas, the Saiss, north Atlas and the north east with possible storms.
– Very dense clouds in the High Atlas, on the coasts and plains of the Atlantic to the north and in the center with scattered drops.
– Little to cloudy in the rest of the north and central and quite clear in the south.
– Sand-hunting in places in the southeast, south and east and north of the southern provinces.
– Wind strong enough for locally strong southern sector in the southeast and moderate to fairly strong north to west generally elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 03/08 ° C in the reliefs, 08/13 ° C in the plateaus of phosphates and Oulmes and 13/18 ° C in the plains, the Saiss, the Oriental, the Southeast, Souss, the southern provinces and near the coast.
– Maximum temperatures in the order of 09/14 ° C in the Oulmes reliefs and trays, 14/19 ° C in the eastern, Mediterranean, Saiss, Tangérois, phosphate plateaus and northern plains, 19/24 ° C in the plains central, Souss and near the central and lead coast, 24/29 ° C in the south of the east, the southeastern and northern slopes of the southern provinces and 29/34 ° C in the south and southeast of the country.
– Sea is a little bit hectic in the Mediterranean, the strait is between Tan Tan and Boujdour and busy to strong elsewhere.