Transferred from AS Monaco to Paris Saint-Germain at the 2017 transfer window for 180 million euros, the value of Kylian Mbappé would now amount to 216.5 million euros according to the latest classification of the CIES Football Observatory.
According to the algorithm of that body, the transfer value of the world champion, Cameroon, would have increased by 23 million euros last month.
Egypt's Mohammed Salah of Liverpool is fourth in the standings and the most expensive in Africa with a transfer value of 173 million euros.
He is followed by the born Congolese Romelu Lukaku, who plays for Manchester United, with a mark of 164.3 million.
FC Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti leads the way in the center back. The French born in Cameroon have a transfer value of 99.2 million euros.
- Kylian Mbappé favorite for the gold ball
- Kylian Mbappé will donate her bonuses
Guinean Frenchman Paul Pogba of Manchester United is the third most expensive medium, with a transfer value of 130.5 million euros.
Then comes fourth, N ° Goalkeeper Kante, his compatriot from Mali, who evolves at Chelsea, estimated at 90.6 million euros.
Guinean Naby Keita, who plays for Liverpool, is the eighth in the top 10 of the most expensive circles, with an estimated transfer cost of 75 million.
- Kylian Mbappé, PSG, 19, French striker, 216.5 million
- Mohammed Salah, Liverpool, 26, Egyptian striker, 173 million
- Romelu Lukaku, Man U, 25, Belgian striker, 164.3 million
- Paul Pogba, Man U, 25, middle, French, 130.5 million
- Samuel Umtiti, FC Barcelona, 24, central defender, French, 99.2 million
- No Goal Kante, Chelsea, 27 years, half, French, 90.6 million
- Naby Keita, Liverpool, 23 years, half, Guinean, 75 million