The Department of Meteorology's Department of Meteorology's Department of Civil Aviation has predicted that the weather will be partly cloudy with the onset of high temperatures and local haze in the highlands, and the possibility of light rain will spread inland from the afternoon.
According to the following bulletin:
– General situation: A volatile climate dominates the eastern Mediterranean basin.
– Weather forecast for Lebanon:
Monday: Partly cloudy to cloudy with a slight drop in temperature and light sporadic and intermittent rainfall, sometimes severe inside with the possibility of lightning thunder, fog is formed in the highlands, some light snow falls on top of the mountains above 2000 meters.
Tuesday: Partly cloudy with the onset of high temperatures and local haze in the highlands and the possibility of light rain spreading inland from the afternoon.
Wednesday: Partly cloudy with local fog in the highlands and a slight rise in temperature, sporadic rains fall inland.
– Heat on the coast from 13 to 27 degrees, above the mountains from 9 to 17 degrees, in cedar from 4 to 11 degrees, at home from 8 to 20 degrees.
– Surface wind: northwest to southwest, sometimes active, between 15 and 45 km / h.
– Decline: the average is sometimes worse at heights due to fog.
– Relative humidity at the coast: between 55 and 80%.
– Sea state: undulating surface temperature of 24 degrees.
– Atmospheric pressure: 761 mm Hg.
Sunrise time is: 06:00 AM Sunset: 16.43