Type 2 diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world. It tends to be stuck invisibly and irreversibly changes in health and well-being. Unlike type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes can be prevented with self-help. The aerophotophyte Marīte Šukele emphasizes that today, type 2 diabetes is affecting more and more young people and shares advice on how to deal with disease risk.
"2. Type 1 diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes the body to develop insulin incorrectly. Consequently, insulin may be insufficient in the body, may be normal or even elevated, but insulin use in cells is disrupted and the sugar level in the blood remains high.Acucar can not be avoided by reducing or eliminating sweets from the menu.To avoid disease, it is necessary to provide conditions in which the body can function normally, explains the pharmacist.
Maintain normal body weight
- Normal body weight improves the rational use of insulin in the body. On the other hand, being overweight is considered the main risk factor for the development of diabetes for both women and men.
- As the body becomes obese, the size and number of fat cells increase, which complicates the penetration of glucose into the cells, which requires an increasing amount of insulin – the pancreas can not produce it in the required amount.
- With the increased need for insulin, the metabolism changes and the body starts to malfunction.
- The risk of developing diabetes is also determined by the placement of fat in the body. Higher obesity (apple obesity) increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus more than the oblique part of the body (pear).
For diabetes prevention, foods that provide all the necessary nutrients and minerals are valuable, but do not stimulate excessive accumulation of pounds. Each one the meal should be based on the so-called "dish principle", in which half of the dish is intended for vegetables.
- Vegetables should be fresh.
- If you are preparing salads, without greasy sauces, they can be served with light olive oil and citrus fruit sauce.
- ¼ The dish should be provided for protein products – meat, fish, dairy, eggs, vegetables and ¼ carbohydrates – for starch-rich products.
- Good choices are whole wheat products such as whole wheat pasta, brown rice, grains and grains.
It is recommended to use a small amount of healthy (unsaturated) fats, such as olive oil, rape or flaxseed oil, for the preparation of meals.
- The best choice for cooking is the oven or sauté where the food can be cooked without excess fat.
- Excessive consumption of heavy meat, cakes, pastries, chocolate and other sweets should be avoided.
- It should be at least 2 liters of water.
- It is advisable to plan regular meals and avoid cheating between meals in order to keep the menu healthy and balanced.
- Read to next page
- Next (I.e.