- TSE close, less than 22,000 yen Worried first trade, concern about friction trade US-China Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Nikkei continued to fall in the previous session, worrying about the trade friction US-China 12,000 yen divided Reuters (Reuters Japan)
- Nikkei average after the GW drops due to the deterioration of external factors such as President Trump's tweets! Aim for "stocks of small materials" less susceptible to futures trading than the big light stocks now! Diamond online
- The Nikkei average continues to decline and the rate of decline is over 200 yen.
- See all articles in Google News