- Ministry of Foreign Affairs "non-genuine nonuse" ripples = dislike of official residence, Mr. Kono calms newsletter News
- Use of the principles of the Japanese calendar and the Western world, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs examines it.
- Mr. Kiryu, "We want you to be a government office that values the era too" in the unified report of administrative documents
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs considers consolidation for Christianity by writing the document, adjusting to the original-Mainichi Shimbun Mainichi Shimbun
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs non-use of the Ministry of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- See all articles in Google News