We are, as often happens, in the realm of wild rumors, but according to a supposed Nintendo show program somehow ended up on Reddit, the release date of in Pokémon Sword and Shield for Nintendo Switch.
To tell you the truth, it's an exit period, since there is no precise date but a date range: the launch of Pokémon Sword and Shield would therefore be provided between November 15 and 20, 2019. Not only that, the leak reveals initiatives which would have been programmed by Nintendo to present the new dual chapter of the series on the main console, which also includes a new trailer on May 10, various panels and presentation events and, strangely, a total absence at E3 2019.
Always keeping in mind that these are just rumors, we report below the alleged Nintendo program for the presentation and promotion of Pokémon Sword and Shield:
- May 10: new trailer
- May 15: presentation of the cover art in Corocoro
- June 27 – Panel at Salt Lake Comic Con
- July 10 – Gen 8 Funko Pops
- July 20 – Panel at Comic Con in San Diego
- August 29 – PAX Panel
- From 12 to 14 – Tokyo Game Show
- September 15 – More news from Corocoro magazine
- October 4 – Comic Con in New York and promotional tour
- October 11 – Other promotional tours, one in Europe and one in America
- October 12 – Panel on the Australian promotional tour of PAX Australia
- November 2 – Nintendo and Game Freak Event at EGX Berlin
- Between November 15 and 20 – Release date of Pokémon Sword and Shield.