Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – The Tanjung Priok KPU Type A Auction Committee will conduct a tax seizure foreclosure auction through mediation from the State Assets Service Office and the Batam Auction.
The items that are being auctioned are 28 new cars from the brand Subaru & # 39; with various types.
"Announcement of the auction, this time there will be an auction of 28 Subaru cars in Batam. The units sold are used cars specifically in the Batam (Free Zone) area," said the official announcement at Tanjung customs on Friday Priok. )
The open house auction will be held on Tuesday, April 23, 2019. At 10:00 AM WIB until 3:00 PM WIB at the Building Complex Success in the City of Batam Sei Panas Showroom.
While the auction is held on Thursday, April 25, 2019, at 13:00, until 15:00, WIB, with an E-Auction server.
The Subaru car that was auctioned was the type AWD CVT XV 2.0 made in 2014. The limit value is Rp 114,000,000.
Everyone can take part in more information to consult the Ministry of Finance website at www.lelang.go.id with the keyword search & # 39; Subaru & # 39;
The Auction Terms and Conditions
- Pursuant to article 68 (3), (4), and (5) Regulation of the Minister of Finance number 47 / PMK.04 / 2012, auctioned units are cars that specifically use in the Batam (FTZ)
- The above four-wheeled vehicles are cars that have not been treated (off-road) property documents / not equipped with proof of ownership in the form of STNK and BPKB
- Have a verified account at www.lelang.go.id
- Terms and conditions and procedures to participate in the auction can be viewed at the above address.
- The nominal guarantee deposited in the VA account (virtual account) must be the same as the required nominal
- The guarantee must be effectively received by Batam KPKNL no later than one (1) day before the auction.
- It is recommended that potential bidders do not deposit bail money from the auction above 22.00 WIB due to the end-of-day mechanism (EOD) at the bank.
- All costs incurred as a result of bank transactions are the responsibility of the bidders.
- Auction participants who are ratified as auction winners are subject to buyer auction rates of 3% of the formed price.
- Auction winners auction reimbursement up to five (5) business days after the auction
- The auction object offered is in accordance with the conditions (as is), therefore, the Bidder is required to know / examine the object to be auctioned in an appropriate and complete manner.