- Zheng Weitao said the sushi before the board, like his own "BB", was willing to sell shares because of the diagnosis of cancer. Hong Kong 01
- Emphasizing that he is extremely willing to take action. "Before the advice" Zheng Weitao: The mentality changed after suffering from cancer. Yahoo! Hong Kong News
- Shareholders overburden Zheng Weitao suffering from pancreatic cancer, selling shares at a fair price, ending the lawsuit and exempting his wife from the end of the hand
- Wearing a neckerchief with a long squat to appear on the court to confirm the cancer, Zheng Weitao is not suitable for lunch early.
- Zheng Weitao is accused of suffering from pancreatic cancer and two shareholders have denied that buying a stock is a false transaction.
- See full coverage on Google News