- If China's new tariff is added, the US business community warns of an economic downturn – News – Global IC Trade Starts Here – ICEach.com
- Commercial war escalation: Industrial and commercial groups fear that the economy will fall into a "special" recession.
- Slower manufacturing activity will further delay the US economy. Wall Street Journal
- US CTA Notice: If the tax is fully taxed in the US, the US economy is in a "Chuan-style recession".
- China and Canada to impose new tariffs, US industry warns economy to fall into "Chuanpu recession" Free Times Newsletter
- See full coverage on Google News