For Ruben Semedo, I told the radio. And I'll be writing tomorrow too.
· Just for a conversation with Carpet in the program, I would like to write two things.
· Why is it really interesting to remember that Olympiacos spent last year in the Juventus League qualifiers with their announced junior hunter Guerrero, who incidentally scored three times in their first two games with Lucerne and before the Champions League qualifying? with center for its most famous hunter, Ben, who, incidentally, scored both goals in the 3-1 at Partizan in Belgrade.
Guerrero, who was free from Leganes and had a contract of 500,000 Euros, was the main center of Olympiacos in the four qualifying matches, with Lucerne and Burnley. And Ben, who had come from Veroia and had a contract of 250,000 Euros, was the main center of Olympiacos in the four qualifying matches, with Partizan and Rijeka.
· Even worse than just a season ago with the center for the best (and most expensive) that has passed the team in recent years, namely Ingte, Olympiakos was eliminated from Beresa Sebastian in the qualifying rounds of the Champions League and qualified with a thousand pounds in extra time in the auspicious Aruka in the European League qualifiers.
· Ingee, which was a € 5.5m Bromik market and had a € 1m contract, was the main center of Olympiakos and in four games with Ber-Seva and Aruka. His bid was a goal in the 113th extension of the rematch with the Portuguese and after having given the qualification earlier with a goal in the extension of the 35-year-old Chorey, going into a change …
· No, do not misunderstand the play. I do not want to say that Olympiacos have to go now to the qualifying matches with Plzen in the game with Guerrero, Durmerei, Caires or Soldano. Nor do I justify the Olympiacos because he has not yet taken the lead.
· Only, I record a reality, the reality, saying that having a very good center does not guarantee any qualification. And that you can find solutions where you do not expect them. Just be well prepared as a team, as Olympiacos have been well prepared for qualifications in the last two years, unlike the summer of 2016.
· All this, of course, does not mean that Olympiacos should not bring a center as good as possible in time for the games with the Czech players. Firstly, because Plzen is better than all the teams that Olympiacos have played in three-year qualifications and secondly because their chances of winning will definitely be more if they are well prepared and have a very good team.