According to the information initially proposed on June 27, a date that was rejected by the Communist Party due to an event in Patras.
Subsequently, the table fell on July 2, but tensions were made from ND due to a planned Kyriakos Mitsotakis tour in Magnesia. As for the 28th, the Movement of Change was denied, as Fofi Gennimata will tour West Greece.
As an emergency solution, SYRIZA suggested that telematics should occur following the return of the prime minister of the extraordinary EU summit on July 1, which would probably mean the start of the dibet at the dawn of July 2.
The possibility of telematics between only Alexis Tsipras and Kyriakos Mitsotakis reinstated, after the end of the meeting, the representative of SYRIZA Nassos Iliopoulos.
"We were open on all dates and we suggested in the SW, even at the last minute, the dates she wants, to agree to become a dibee, at least between the two," he said .
It should be recalled that the leaders' debates were initially scheduled for 1 July, but had to be transferred due to the summit, where Member States are invited to qualify as head of the European Commission congress and to discuss other EU offices. EU.
The next months will be replaced by Commission Presidents Jean-Claude Juncker, European Council Donald Tusk, European Central Bank Mario Draghi and European Parliament Antonio Tayanyi.
- The leader's pre-election debut is canceled
- The election of the political leaders was preventive, as there was no agreement at their meeting …
- Disclaimer Flambouaris provides for the agreement of SYRIZA with the Ecologists
- A year after the election, Alexis Tsipras close collaborator will give his seat to Catherine …
- Dumbbell: Every government wanted a friend of Justice, but SYRIZA escaped
- The prestige of Justice has been shaken by the Novartis case, told SKAI the former president of …
- Moropoulou: I did not receive the pension, they gave it to me (video)
- Mrs. Moropoulou argued that she did not know that it was illegal for her to still receive a pension as a single child …
- Expansion of 120 installments and for companies administers Tsipras shortly before the elections
- He expressed his belief that SYRIZA would win the election.
- Mitsotakis: Yes, no nibbe. Tsipras to apologize for his policy
- Djibouti is useful, but it is not decisive, said Kyriakos Mitsotakis in an interview in …
- She withdraws her candidacy with ND Tonia Moropoulou. Your letter
- A candidate for the Dodecanese, Tonia Moropoulou, after the noise, was expelled from ND …
- Giving Tsipras: Cress of hypocrisy to summon Andreas Papandreou
- Like a crest of hypocrisy, Phofi Gennimatas described the statement of Alexis Tsipras to Andreas Papandreou.
- Invocation of Andreas Papandreou by Tsipras: People do not forget what right means
- With two posts in his personal account in Twiter, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras mentioned …
- Outside the state certificate SYRIZA or Kuneva. Who gets her place?
- The position of Konstantina Kuneva, 8 in the Progressive Alliance's SYRIZA Declaration, receives …
- Reverse Measure: "War" in more than five ballot boxes
- "War" on the afternoon of the ballot box, SKAI's "Reverse Measurement" program with Sia Kossioni and …
- 2019 Elections: The 397 candidates on the ND lists. The names
- The countdown to the July 7 election has begun. More interesting shows the …
- SKAI Documentary: Greek bankruptcy – The rise of Andreas Papandreou
- The second episode of the SKAI documentary with Mars Portosalte and Tassos Teloglou focuses on …
- These are the eight new nominees nominated by ND
- Eight new candidates announced by the ND for the national elections.
- Koumoundourou: Why the "divorce" with the Megaloonikomos (upd)
- What Kumundurous sources reveal.
- How did Tsipras make the decision on early elections?
- The background of yesterday's meeting in the offices of SYRIZA in Koumoundourou after the heavy defeat in …
- The Greek parties in the European elections and the candidate
- Read the ballots of the parties and the future MEPs
- They are looking for the causes of defeat in SYRIZA – For whom "the bell beats"
- Responsibilities focus on specific people such as the Secretary of State and Head of Planning …
- European elections of 2019: Who are elected deputies (upd2)
- The results of the European elections with 85.94% of the votes cast and 41.95% of crosses
- Greek bankruptcy: from "money" to the election of SYRIZA
- In the events of the period since the election of the Papandreou government in 2009, the rise of ND in power …