According to local media, two planes collided in mid-level levels, one crashing into one field while the other managed to land safely at Ottawa International Airport.
The first information is small aircraft, with the smallest being what hit.
Witnesses found in the crash area report that only one person is in the cabin – the pilot, who was seriously injured.
At the same time, the airport information refers to two aircraft passengers who attempted the emergency landing.
He is a son and a father.
Rescuers rush to the point where the fear of being seriously injured is expressed.
However, to what extent the dead or injured people have not been confirmed so far, local police who rushed to the point made some contained statements.
More at a time.
Police did not comment on the nature of the injuries, but there was an air collision, one of the planes crashed into a field, the other was redirected to the Ottawa International Airport where it landed safely.
– CBC News Alerts (@CBCAlerts) November 4, 2018
- Germany: Former chief of secret services planned to be removed
- After repeated consultations, Interior Minister Horst Zeheffer, not to …
- Collision of two aircraft in Canada
- These are small aircraft.
- Asian family Bibi seeks asylum from US, Canada and Britain
- "Their daughters cry, they have not yet seen the mother, the family is crushed.
- Hurusii Akar: They will not violate our interests in our blue hometown
- Everyone needs to know, Akar continued, that there is no chance of success in a project in the Aegean …
- 19 dead jihadists allegedly related to Copet attack
- The 19 jihadists were identified "as part of the pursuit of terrorist incidents involving …
- New Caledonia: Not in the independence of France prevailed with 56.4%
- The "No" rate is, however, much lower than predicted by surveys.
- Twelve killed by bad weather in Sicily
- A family of nine limbs died amid water and mud due to the overflow of the adjacent river …
- Vagabond: barbed wire can be a very beautiful sight
- New and sharp statements from the US president about the refugee.
- Girls involved in the day they are born (VIDEO)
- The Oromo breed says it is one of its most important traditions to ensure the …
- Uncontrolled fire in Limassol
- It remains a front that is in a river and in a very inaccessible and inaccessible area.
- Turkish Cypriot Anguish for Islamization: We Will Not Stay for a Time
- "Many Turkish Cypriots are increasingly concerned about the more stringent control of Ankara – combined with …
- He passed with 80 votes the first step of the constitutional revision in FYROM
- A battle was given to the VMRO deputies needed for the "golden" number of 80 seats. The government of Zafe has entered …
- Bruce Grober: I can not tell how many people I killed
- The former Liverpool goalkeeper shared the traumatic experiences he experienced in the war for …
- These are the best airlines in the world. 5th or AEGEAN
- AEGEAN for the second consecutive year is on the list of the 20 largest airlines in the world
- "The autocephaly pump in Ukraine will be felt in the Balkans"
- "Apart from indignant Russia, Mr Bartholomew's decision will have an impact on all the Balkans, where …
- Trab: I asked Turkey to provide the material for Casagi, if there
- "We ask, if there is […] I'm still not sure what …
- Indonesia: 5,000 missing from earthquake, but investigations stop
- "The investigations end on October 11. Victims who have not been found are being declared missing," he said.
- Irish border hinders Brexit deal?
- The Brexit agreement reached 90%, said EU chief negotiator Michelle …
- The most dangerous country in the world for women
- According to the BBC, it is estimated that 70% of women in Papua New Guinea will be raped.
- The photos of the 15 Kagongi murder suspects (vid)
- Turkish authorities have expressed fears that the group of 15 people has murdered the journalist who …