Boxing: Wladimir Klitschko does not rule out return



[ad_1]


Wladimir Klitschko is in boxing retirement. However, there has always been speculation about a return of the former heavyweight champion. Recently it was said that the streaming service Dazn offered Klitschko $ 40 million for three fights.

So far, the 43-year-old man has given this speculation a clear rejection. In mid-January, he described it on Twitter as "a premature April Fool joke". On the fringes of the 70th anniversary celebration of the German Professional Boxing Association in Munich, that changed a bit on Friday night: "I boxed for the last time two years ago and since then I retired and nothing has changed so far," he said. Klitschko, Spiegel: "If something changes, I'll be the first to report on it – not the media."

Previously, he had already told the sid sports information service, he was flattered by speculation: "If the fans really want to see this, it's good." I am happy that community and sport never miss me ".

Photo gallery

23
Photos

Heavyweight boxer:
Wladimir Klitschko's career in photos

Klitschko had resigned just two years ago. His last professional fight he had lost in April 2017 against Anthony Joshua.

[ad_2]

Source link