EURONEXT TO FOLLOW IN PARIS
PARIS (Reuters) – Prices on Tuesday on the Paris and European stock exchanges:
* Trade-sensitive stocks may be affected by statements by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and trade representative Robert Lighthizer that Beijing has withdrawn some of its commitments in the negotiations with the United States, Donald Trump, to threaten to impose new customs duties on imports of Chinese products.
* EURONEXT announced Monday the extension of its offer at Olso Bors until 31 May.
* ORPEA reported Monday organic growth of 4.7% of its first quarter revenue and confirmed its annual sales target.
IMERYS said on Monday that the lawsuit was being conducted in accordance with forecasts for its US talc subsidiaries, whose deconsolidation weighed on first-quarter results.
* VICAT Monday said expect a sharp improvement in profitability this year after the publication of a quarterly revenue of 4.7% and almost stable in constant scope and exchange rates.
* AKKA TECHNOLOGIES on Monday posted a quarterly turnover of 26.1% over the previous year and confirmed its year-round objectives.
TELECOM ITALIA – The operator's board considers it reasonable to accept an offer from the Italian infrastructure fund F2i in its transmission subsidiary Persidera, to Reuters on Monday from a source familiar with the talks. announced the appointment on June 17 of Giovanni Ronca as CFO to replace Piergiorgio Peluso, whose source had reported the next resignation.
* EUROPACORP announced late Monday that it had asked Euronext to suspend its listing "until the next press release".