Big Boxing Floyd Mayweather could be set to come out of retirement – and a massive rematch could be in the cards.
The 42-year-old said he would make a big announcement Wednesday afternoon.
He left the ring officially in 2017 after getting the better of Conor McGregor.
But Money has dropped some tips since he could try back into the sport, despite saying he has nothing else to prove.
Now his fans are excited after he has posted that he has something important to say.
Mayweather posted a video on his Instagram at a simulated press conference.
He said, "Thank you to the media and to my business partners, I have an announcement to make."
It ended with the words: "Ad Wednesday."
His father Floyd Mayweather Snr was vocal last year that his son will get his gloves back.
A re-match rumors with Manny Pacquiao could be on the card if the rumors are true.
The fight has raised more than $ 600 million in 2015 – with each fighter earning over $ 160 million.
Fans on social media are excited about the prospect.
"Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao 2 – yessss!" One wrote.
Another said, "If it does, it can not be worse than the last, let's be honest."
Meanwhile, Deontay Wilder explained why he refused 100 million pounds to fight Anthony Joshua – and does not regret his decision.
A mega cash of three fights from Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, was on the table.
But Wilder said no and the American insists it's not just about money.
"I'm not in the business of just trying to take some money because you see a number," Wilder told the Daily Mail.
"This is not me.It was never me.I look at the larger picture.You sell me a number and I know there will be a larger number than that.
"We came in seriously and sought serious answers and did not receive them, and for that reason we had to leave once more."