Buckingham Palace rejected allegations that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle "modernized alone" the monarchy, it was revealed.
A senior courtier embarrassed one source for expressing such comments, insisting that all family matters will be "discussed behind closed doors."
Last week, the source, who is close to Harry and Meghan, spoke with CNN amid the aftermath of the explosive ITV documentary Harry & Meghan: An African Trip, where the couple talked about their struggles with fame.
This was followed by reports that the Duke of Sussex would like to move completely from the United Kingdom.
The source remained anonymous, to assault palace officials for their inability and fear of helping the royal couple "seize and deploy" their value.
The Sussex advisor even criticized the response of Harry's comments about his older brother William as "hysteria", insisting that the brothers were in contact with each other.
But the senior palace courtier politely gave the source a word of caution.
The source told The Mail on Sunday: "There is enough experience here – despite what has been said – to know that people who come in with holiness comments of being unnamed and unidentifiable may think they are helping.
"But the family is clear that if there are issues to discuss, they will be discussed behind closed doors."
The palace official's allegations come after another member claimed that there was a "surprising lack of self-awareness" about the problems Meghan and Harry created – including the fight over their private jet use this summer.
SENIOR ROYALS "WORRIED"
Harry talked about his relationship with Brother William – causing a breach in his inner circle, with some praising him for being diplomatic and sincere, while others suggested that he should have denied a fight.
The prince told ITV: "We don't see each other as much as we used to because we are so busy.
“But I love him so much and most things are created out of nothing. But as brothers, you have good days, you have bad days. "
Within hours of the broadcast, Palace sources were dismissing suggestions that William was "furious" with Harry for the documentary.
One of them said: “Anyone watching would feel compassion and concern.
“Like Harry said, he knows his brother is there for him. They have been on different paths for many months.
"But there is no anger between them."
Royals revealed that William is "worried" about the pair – who looked vulnerable – and hoped they "were fine".
Driver, 25, charged with manslaughter after 39 immigrants found dead in Essex
Father and bright policeman die suddenly in disgrace while widow issues health alert
Britain hit three weeks of rain in 36 hours after warning of "danger to life"
Former soldier says he is & # 39; 100% straight & # 39; despite earning $ 1,000 a day as a gay porn star
& # 39; CARNIFICINA & # 39;
The couple's horror wounds after the estate gang ambushed them with machetes and an AX
Students hit university podium apartments 150 pounds a week with 8×10 feet as & # 39; unsuitable for humans & # 39;
Man arrested in Dublin harbor for misdemeanors & # 39; of the tragedy of Essex
Truck immigrants found naked and sparkling in the mouth with bloody handprints on the wall.
Lottery Winning Numbers on Saturday, October 26
But the source, speaking to the US broadcaster, helps the prince always talk openly about his mental health.
The princes were reported to have spoken privately after the documentary aired and the apparent confirmation of the distance between the two was revealed.
It is understood that the queen would have been "a little dismayed" with the transmission of details of personal relationships to the public, reports the Daily Telegraph.