The symptoms of flatulence and ways to avoid it we recognize in this subject, but it is important to first identify the causes of flatulence and report it by gastroenterologist Dr Anoop Kumar of Al Zahra Hospital in Sharjah, namely:
Causes of flatulence:
- Abdominal diseases, such as gastrointestinal bacteria.
- Take anti-inflammatory drugs without steroids.
- Ovarian diseases such as ovarian wounds.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Malignant tuberculosis.
- The fluid is collected in the peritoneal cavity.
- Hepatic and renal diseases.
- Compilation of abdominal gas due to food.
Unsatisfactory Causes of Flatulence:
- Soft drinks.
- Smoking is a cause of flatulence.
- The period of the menstrual cycle in women is accompanied by a swelling in the abdomen.
- Eat foods that cause stomach gas, such as cabbage and radish.
- Chewing in a way that causes air to enter the stomach.
- Eating chewing gum causes bloating in the abdomen.
Symptoms of flatulence:
- Enlargement of the abdomen.
- Cramps felt due to gas.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Desire to vomit.
- Frequent artery.
- Tiredness and general exhaustion.
Ways to prevent abdominal swelling:
- Eat slowly.
- Avoid all types of foods that cause bloating.
- Stop smoking and soft drinks.
- Treatment of the causative disease.
- Drink herbal drinks that treat stomach bloating like cumin.
note: Before following this treatment or this method, consult your doctor.