Experts have been talking a lot about the importance of healthy nutrition and despite the fact that very few people pay attention to the food ingested in a new study, confirms this.
As reported by FM, Harvard Medical School integrator nutritionist Neus Elcacho said that whatever is done, thought and eaten throughout the day distances or brings people closer to happiness.
In fact, a plant-based diet that prioritizes the intake of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts helps increase molecules directly related to good mood, such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. .
These are the foods that will make you happier:
1. Pure cocoa and vanilla without sugars.
2. Quality bread made from whole wheat flour that does not include wheat or baking powder and salt.
4. Nuts, due to their high presence of micronutrients, amino acids and fats.
5. Vegetables, fruits and sprouts.
6. Omega 3 foods: chia seeds, flax and their oils and small blue fish such as sardines, anchovies and anchovies.
8. Quality meat in small quantities (two or three times a week).
9. Olive oil and avocado.