- Vegetable prices fell for months, causing the decline of the CPI in November – Chinanews.com
- Consumer prices in November 2018 increased by 2.2% over the same period in 2015. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- The CPI of November rose 2.2% year on year, food prices rose 2.5%
- Analyst's point of view: CPI and PPI in November in China, both year-on-year growth is narrowing deflation worries warming Reuters
- The ex-factory price of industrial producers rose by 2.7% year-on-year in November 2018.
- See full article in Google News