- US stocks have rebounded, the media said the Fed may slow the rate increase next year.
- The US dollar index fell below the 97 mark, and the central parity of the yuan was reported at 6.8599, 123 points.
- Focus: The Fed's Beige Book says the effects of the tariff are spreading across the US Wage growth is accelerating
- Preview | The last non-farm report this year is coming! What does the market need to pay attention to? Wall Street
- Federal Reserve: Influence of the tariff scattered by the US
- See full article in Google News