- US stock market: lower, affected by China's growth concerns and corporate earnings expectations are downgraded
- China's trade data hit the global stock market earnings season dragged down the Dow fell 200 points Wall Street
- US stocks before the market: the beginning of the financial season, Dow futures fell nearly 200 points.
- (Correct) US stock outlook: Market expectations for corporate profitability have fallen sharply or paved the way for stock market gains
- Goldman Sachs: This is the most worried sector for US equity investors in 2019.
- See full article in Google News