- The iPhone was sentenced to a ban by the Fuzhou court, which was singled out in retaliation for the Epoch Times.
- Some iPhones are banned in the domestic market and are said to be Qualcomm's "desperate move."
- Apple's Qualcomm Intellectual Property Dispute and China's Temporary Lock-up Order BBC News
- 7 Apple iPhones are dominating the domestic bans: unable to second attempt – iPhone, Qualcomm, Apple, lawsuits, prohibited, patents – Fast Technology (original drive home) – Technology changes the future
- Chinese court has ruled the ban on several Apple iPhone FT Chinese network
- See full article in Google News