- OPEC reached a new agreement to cut production, oil prices rose 4% |
- Agreement reached! OPEC + reduced production by 1.2 million barrels per day and oil price rose 5% on Wall Street
- Oil-producing countries agree to cut production to stabilize international oil prices Chinese Voice of America (VOA)
- The United States and Russia expect OPEC's low oil price reduction plan to be balanced by NTDTV
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will cut production by 1.2 million barrels a day next year, and oil will rise 6 percent in intraday trade.
- See full article in Google News