- Oil price down CPI rose 1.9% for the first time in six months – News – Global IC Trade Starts Here.
- Focus: The return of the CPI in December China's "1 prefix" PPI fell to "was zero" deflation risk is worthy of caution Reuters
- Consumer prices in December 2018 grew year-on-year by 1.9% year-on-year. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- Quick Reply | "deflation" will exceed the expected and lasting severity, interest rate cuts must be accelerated in the agenda! Wall Street
- CPI of the mainland, PPI data disclosed inflation risk increased Epoch Times
- See full article in Google News