- No interest rate increase this year, the end of the contract in September, "Dove" Powell: Patience! Patience! Patience! Yicai
- Pigeons are tall! The Fed is not expected to raise interest rates this year, and will stop shrinking at the end of September.
- Today's big drama – FOMC resolution hits four major hit points or shakes the market
- Heavy! Defend the Fed's resolution, the prospective views of the organization are summarized
- Full text reveals changes in Fed statement in March
- See full article in Google News